Makita DCE090X1 Makita 36V (Twin 18v) LXT Brushless Disc Cutter – Body – 230mm
- Powered by 2x 18v LXT LI-Ion batteries in series
- Water supply kit can be connected
- Brushless Motor & Electric Brake
- Battery cover protects battery from water in wet cutting
- Part of the Makita LXT range compatible with 100+ Tools
What’s In The Box?
1x DCE090ZX1 Cut Off Saw Body Only
1x E-03006 Cut Off Wheel
1x Water Pipe Connector
1x Allen Key
Dewalt DCS690N 54v XR FLEXVOLT 230mm Cut Off Saw – Body – 230mm
- 54V Brushless motor for extended durability, efficiency and power delivering a no load speed of 6,600rpm
- Heavy load indicator lets you know when the saw is struggling and optimises power to continue the cut
- 5-Position guard for improved visibility when cutting in tight spots
- Ergonomic secondary handle optimised for horizontal and vertical cutting
- All metal drive-train superior durability and efficiency
What’s In The Box?
1 x DCS690 FlexVolt 230mm Cut Off Saw
Milwaukee M18FCOS2300 18v M18 FUEL ONE-KEY 230mm Cut Off Saw – Body – 230mm
- Brushless FUEL motor provides increased runtime, more efficient power transfer and a huge boost to overall tool life
- Features RAPIDSTOP™ blade brake and load indicator light, as well as lowest vibrations at 1.81 m/s²
- Dual sided water supply for optimised dust management
- Starts up instantly, eliminates the need to mix petrol and oil, and avoids petrol engine maintenance
- ONE-KEY tool tracking & security offers a cloud-based inventory management platform that supports both location tracking and theft prevention
What’s In The Box?
1 x 230mm FUEL ONEKEY Cut Off Saw
STIHL TS410 66.7CC PETROL DISC CUTTER CUT OFF SAW 300MM (12″)
Stihl TS410 66.7cc Petrol Disc Cutter Cut Off Saw 300mm
Compact and robust, the STIHL TS 410. Long-life filter system with cyclone pre-separation makes on site maintenance unnecessary. Extremely low vibration levels (3.9m/s). High performance engine with stratified charge system. Compact design and optimised balance for excellent cutting and guide characteristics. For use with 300mm cutting wheel. ElastoStart, primer pump and decompression valve. Bayonet filler cap for tool free opening. Can be hand held or used with the FW 20 cart. Supplied with abrasive cutting wheel.
Reduced-Emission Engine Technology
2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
Pre-Separation Air Filtration System
STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventional filter systems. Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct.
Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine’s engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
Manual Fuel Pump (Purger)
A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
Semi Automatic Drive Belt Tensioning
Light, consistent re-tensioning increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn’t need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
The decompression valve allows some of the compression pressure in the cylinder to escape, so less force on the starter rope is needed.
Ergonomic Grip Position
The modern, ergonomic design allows each user to work with an optimal grip position. The loop handle facilitates excellent cutting comfort in any working position.
Power output: 3.2kW / 4.4bhp.
Diameter of abrasive wheel: 300mm.
Maximum cutting depth: 100mm.
Vibration levels left/right: 3.9/3.9m/s.
Sound power level: 109.0dB(A).
Sound pressure level: 98.0dB(A).